Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!!

2011 flew by so quickly for Lovely Jubilee! From taking action and creating Lovely Jubilee in the beginning of 2011, to launching it in March, to the numerous opportunities, projects, and new friends I was blessed with throughout the year... I cannot describe just how amazing 2011 was. One of my resolutions this year was to quit a bad habit. And that bad habit was.... "Not recapping each opportunity, project, new friend, etc more often on my blog!".

2012 is looking very bright and promising! Many of you have an idea of what Lovely Jubilee is, and what exactly this company is capable of doing... but you haven't seen anything yet! There are a few exciting changes and new projects that will be happening during 2012, and I can't wait to share them with everyone. Thank you for all the support and let's take 2012 by the horns and make BIG things happen :)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment