Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

toni + mario | styled engagement shoot

Field trip anyone?? Every time I do a shoot with multiple locations, I always feel like I'm taking a field trip.. which in this case was through Los Angeles! Living in this city doesn't always mean I get to enjoy it. So when I get an opportunity to work on various locations, I have to remember to look around and take it all in :)

Toni + Mario are a lovely couple who wanted to incorporate their loves of the Dodgers, romantic picnics, and sleek modern architecture into their engagement shoot- and with Chaz Cruz as their photographer i knew that it was going to be fun and magical telling their story. Here are a few of my faves:

















  








Congrats to the two of you! Can't wait for your wedding :)


Photographer: Chaz Cruz
Photo Stylist: Wilmarose Orlanes of Lovely Jubilee

No comments:

Post a Comment