Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Taking Note: Good things come to those who...


I've always had an uneasy feeling anytime I heard the saying "Good things come to those who wait". Patience is definitely a virtue, but gumption is another one that I value just as much. Hard work and pushing through closed doors has proved positive time and time again for me, and I can't imagine any success without hard work.

I'm currently working on a few projects at the moment, and one of them has me at the edge of my seat! As I type, Lovely Jubilee is going through a bit of a makeover :) This past year, www.lovelyjubilee.com has served its purpose to captivate and briefly inform its visitors. And now the talented minds behind DL/sh Design are once again creating something magical for me and painting me a lovely website! With a ton of reflection, and tons and tons of self assigned homework I hope to bring forth a clearer image of what Lovely Jubilee is capable of and what our future holds. So definitely keep your eyes pealed in the next month or so for some changes... all good I promise. Lovely Jubilee is putting on her big girl shoes for 2012 :)

If there is anything that you wish to see more of or even see at all on the new website... please send over a note to hello@lovelyjubilee.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment